Bottom line, the Alloggi Locanda Marinella was a very nice place and we would definitely return. The hotel was a little difficult to find at first; the outside was somewhat nondescript and unassuming, but once inside, it was clear that the property was very well maintained. The main lobby area was very clean and spacious for a small hotel, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Locanda Marinella Hotel
- Alloggi Locanda Marinella Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Marinella is a typical house with an ancient building completely restored and managed directly by the owners, Nicholas and Daniel.Located in proximity to Piazzale Roma (Bus terminal) and Venezia-Santa Lucia station (Central train station), in the heart of Venice's historic centre a short distance from Campo Santa Margherita and Frari Church: the position is ideal for all kinds of itineraries, providing quick and easy access to almost any angle of Venice.Locanda Marinella is also very easy to reach via all transportation (car, bus, train, fly and ship) and it's ideal for cruisers who want to spend some days visiting our marvellous city. All rooms are with private bath and the best comfort and, in the summer time, you can enjoy our beautiful garden dedicated to Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Alloggi Locanda Marinella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.