For what was provided, it is extremely overpriced. Breakfast was limited and repetitious. Tables beyond small for comfort. No services whatsover in terms of bar, drinks etc. Door closes in the evening and entrance beyond dark. Elevator only good for two with small suitcases. Rooms however are clean and spacious, and location is good.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Ai Santi Apostoli Hotel Venice
- Locanda Ai Santi Apostoli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda ai Santi Apostoli is the ideal setting for your vacation in the lagoon.Immerse yourself into the life of Venice with Rialto and San Marco only a few moments away along with the colours of the market and the gentle rocking of the Gondolas just below your window. The ancient Palazzo Michiel dal Brusà will welcome you into the warm ambience of an elegant and true Venetian Home overlooking the Grand Canal.In this small and comfortable 3 star hotel, set in the heart of the Old Town, you will be able to truly enjoy one of the most privileged and panoramic locations in Venice.This family business will be delighted to ensure you a friendly and attentive service to make your holiday an experience to remember! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Locanda Ai Santi Apostoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.