Staying at Buonanotte Garibaldi was absolutely delightful in every single way. It was a welcome oasis before and after a busy day of exploring the Rome streets and sights. I would recommend this place for anyone who wants a beautiful, comfortable place to stay in a trendy neighborhood close to the spectacular sights of Rome.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less