This place rates lower than Terrible. Can't believe anyone could rate it Average. All previous negative comments are true; misleading Villa pix, continental breakfast is a joke, waaay outside of Rome, rude rude desk reception (The little guy. The women were civil). In addition: 1st, we returned to Villa at 10pm. My friend found her pj pants with bleach stains... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Villa Maria Hotel
- Residenza Villa Maria Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Villa Maria offers their guests the opportunity to spend a pleasant holiday in the country side far from the city stress but at the same time just 15 km. away from Rome centre . Our rooms (single, double and small apartaments) are all with private bathroom,tv sat, telephone, in room safe, air conditioned and mini bar…. to satisfy every need and request. Hight lights: private car parking, swimming-pool, fitness centerFurther facilities at special rates are: Shuttle service from/to subway(from 1 may to 31 october on request only), Taxi service, Sightseeing tours of Rome along classica and archeological itineraries and also archeological.Tivoli city, Horse riding in the country side, Hot springs in Tivoli bath, Play golf at the Marco Simone golf club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residenza Villa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.