OMG - So glad we chose this hotel. Outside their door steps are restaurants, shops, 5 minute walk to the Spanish Steps...My husband, myself and our pet poodle stayed at the Residenza di Ripetta, plus my girl friend was with us 4 nights. The rooms were spacious, they upgraded us for free to the Junior Royal Suite to add the... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.