Gate 1 Travel recommended and booked this hotel for us. Its location was great, very close to the subway and main train terminal, where we took a train to Florence. The 1st stop of the GLT green line tours bus ( hop on and off ) is few minutes walk from it, which is a great way to see Rome.... More
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Italian Art Déco Mediterraneo is located in the center of the city: on the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo command a sweeping view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant “La Terrazza” has a panoramic view of Rome from its flowered terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 251 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mediterraneo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.