Everything could have been sooo beautiful... We had a really nice room (Number 115) right on top of the mountain. A Knight's Armor was placed next to the entrance of our room, the breakfast was delicious, a white horse was walking through the adjacent woods (literally!!!) and you could hear the birds singing the whole morning - as well as... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.