Not a 4 star, but a solid 3 I suppose. Nothing like seeing your hotel the second you walk out the train station doors, especially if you are tired and just want to rest. No major problems, nice staff, decent room. Nothing fancy. Would use again for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.