This is actually for Angiolina Apartments which is just around the corner from the Villa Angiolina. On 4th floor if nice building either locked or with doorman. Great view out over Sorrento. Main street just 2 blks away. New year's eve was spectacular. Town hopping with people. Cars blocked iff main streets. Best part is fresh pasta shop right in... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Villa Angiolina Hotel Sorrento
- Relais Villa Angiolina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Sorrento, a charming gem of the peninsula nestled between the Gulf of Naples and the Amalfi coast, lies the Relais Villa Angiolina historic home restored to new life. A corner of dreamy tranquility where the authentic tradition of the territory, in a craft of stone and lush, combines with the comfort features to give guests the pleasure of welcoming one, in perfect balance between past and future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Relais Villa Angiolina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.