A really nice, clean B&B walking distance from the centre of Sorrento. Breakfast was delicious...fresh coffee and pastries, fresh fruit, meats, bread, cheese.....absolutely amazing. The room was quiet and we slept very well on a lovely firm mattress. The garden was really pretty and smelled amazing and the staff were friendly and helpful. Still think that for 150 euros per... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Villa Angiolina Hotel
- Relais Villa Angiolina Hotel Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Sorrento, a charming gem of the peninsula nestled between the Gulf of Naples and the Amalfi coast, lies the Relais Villa Angiolina historic home restored to new life. A corner of dreamy tranquility where the authentic tradition of the territory, in a craft of stone and lush, combines with the comfort features to give guests the pleasure of welcoming one, in perfect balance between past and future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Venere, Stentorian NV, Tingo, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Relais Villa Angiolina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.