Stayed in Hostal Santo Domingo with my boyfriend for 3 nights and we couldn't fault it! It is the perfect location (not even 5 min walk from Gran Vía) and the staff are so helpful and will help you out with anything, they even printed out boarding passes out for our return flight. The room was far better than any... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Santo Domingo Hotel Madrid
- Hostal Santo Domingo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Santo Domingo, located in Madrid's Maravillas district, was first opened in 1962. Over the past 50 years it has provided a roof for thousands of visitors. In 2007 refurbishments were completed, transforming this pleasant Hostal into a comfortable and modern place to stay. All rooms have different decoration styles and their own bathroom, hairdryer, t.v. and telephone. Central heating, air conditioning, Wi-Free and cromotherapy are also provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Venere, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.