Been in Madrid for 3 days at this hotel. The location is perfect to see everything, walk in the small streets, restaurants, shops.. The rooms are small but very cute, it is new. Service is alright, not very smiling staff, but nothing else bad to say. I recommand this hotel for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Madrid-Old Hotel Quo Puerta del Sol-The Hotel Quatro Puerta del Sol -old Quo Puerta del Sol- is a 4-star establishment specifically designed with the client’s comfort in mind, being both modern and comfortable.The position in the tourist and commercial centre of our Hotel in Madrid makes it incomparable, as it is very near the Puerta del Sol, within a triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, and the streets of Alcalá and the Gran Vía, surrounded by the best restaurants and business/pleasure zones in Madrid center.You will be surprised by the care taken over our installations and services from the moment you enter your room and see how the touch lights in the Junior Suite, and the infra-red lights in the bathroom show immediately, in addition to the many other details designed for the satisfaction and comfort of the guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Quatro Puerta del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.