We stayed for one night here as the hotel is very conveniently located - near the metro and bus stations and Chamartin station. It is also only 10 minutes' walk from the Santiago Bernebau stadium if you were going to Madrid for the football. We chose it for the proximity to transport links as we were leaving the next day... More
- Also Known As:
- Abba Castilla Plaza Madrid
- Hotel Abba Castilla Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abba Castilla Plaza is set in Madrid’s Chamartín District on Paseo de la Castellana Avenue. This modern hotel features a restaurant, bar and rooms with satellite TV. The Abba Castilla’s rooms are spacious and offer simple, attractive décor. Each has a minibar and safe. The hotel’s Amalur Restaurant specializes in Basque cuisine. There is also a snack bar and a piano bar. The Abba is less than half a mile from Chamartín Train station, where there are frequent trains to the center of Madrid, 10 minutes away. Barajas Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Abba Castilla Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.