This is a unique place to stay. The picture shows the interior of the hotel, but little goes on there. We actually had an outside room which did not have much of a view. The room was big enough and clean. The hotel is in a good location, but there are other hotels in the area. Parking is difficult.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel Haro
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel
- Occidental Los Agustinos Haro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HOTEL LOS AGUSTINOS, former convent and first-listed building, which has a magnificent cloister, covered with a glass dome and numerous air-conditioned rooms available at the hotel, make this beautiful building ideal place for all kinds of events, meetings, conferences, business lunches, etc. with up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Los Agustinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.