Although access is a bit difficult by taxi (my driver dropped me at the cathedral which thankfully is close by) it's worth it for the great location. You are 5 minutes' walk from the cathedral, and the whole district is alive at night. The place is clean, comfortable and friendly. The WiFi worked fine for me. I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- La Hosteria De Dona Lina Hotel
- La Hosteria De Dona Lina Hotel Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small family Hotel, is located between the universal squares Doña Elvira and Venerables Sacerdotes, in the center of the Santa Cruz´s neighborhood .From our picturesque hotel, from just a three minute walk , our customers will find the Cathedral and the Reales Alcázares of Seville. Surrounded by orange trees, fountains and orange´s flowers, our guests will enjoy an incomparable view, enjoy unforgettable walks, romantic dinners in ours outdoors tables in the Doña Elvira square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Hosteria de Dona Lina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.