The hotel had a very homey feel to it - friendly staff, cozy rooms and in a quiet location. Breakfast included freshly squeezed orange juice - which is rare. Service minded staff even though not everyone spoke english. Didn't make it to the rooftop terrace - supposedly very nice!
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Del Maestro Hotel Seville
- La Casa Del Maestro Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your house in the heart of Seville, full of air of flamenco , charm and friendly atmosphere. Have your breakfast in the room, on the terrace, no time, what else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your La Casa del Maestro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.