The place is decent enough. Breakfast was fantastic, with champagne included. However, the room was rather stuffy (couldn't figure out how to put the heating lower), the curtains didn't really block the light and the very visible placing of religious artifacts around the room (cross, bible) was rather unwanted.
- Also Known As:
- Stadthotel Munster Muenster
- Stadthotel Munster Germany/Muenster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LARGER - BRIGHTER - NICERNow even more comfort to make you feel good and feel at homeBeginning in September 2011, the “Stadthotel” will provide greater capacities and even more comfort: with new hotel rooms and suites, with new rooms for events and conferences, and with a new sauna and fitness area. Book an accommodation according to your desires and requirements – rooms in the categories S to XXL or our business and family suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stadthotel Munster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.