In tbe red light but the location is overall more sad than dangerous or fun. Good security at hostel, ring at 2 different doors before reaching your room. Good breakfast incl. Small kitchen available. Enough common space. Free wifi but not perfect, was not able to send mail.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.