Unfortunately we had an apartment at the 4th floor, a lot of stairs to climb (no elevator). The stairway looked dirty. The apartment smelled moldy and looked a little cheap with fake wood flooring and linoleum in the kitchen. No fire escape either, not a very save feeling with only the narrow stairways as an entrance. We were located at... More
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel Berlin
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most popular Berlin district, Mitte, our apartment house boasts the old Berlin-style flair. Built in 1900, the entire building was completely renovated in 2000. Beautiful paintings in the staircase emphasize the individual style of the building. The apartments themselves are characterized in particular by their size. Families or groups of friends can especially benefit from the spacious layouts. All apartments are arranged around a landscaped courtyard. The apartments in the front building feature a street-side balcony. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms with tubs or showers and a free wireless-internet connection. Towels and bed linen are provided.Within walking distance of our apartment house are the Hackescher Markt area and Alexanderplatz, with the TV Tower and Museum Island. Our apartments offer the ideal base for exploring Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.