It was a nice and beautiful stay. Service was good. The hotel is in an good area and it is easy to get around to some of the shopping. It is easier if using public transports then renting a car. They also have free Wifi and breakfast was excellent. I guess it depends on who you book with.
- Also Known As:
- Berliner Hof Hotel Berlin
- Berliner Hof Am Tauentzien Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at the hotel Berliner Hof, situated barely a stone's throw from the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, reside in the heart of West Berlin, the perfect starting point for discovering the pulsating capital at first hand. Five minutes from the Berlin-Zoo train station and only a few paces away from the Memorial Church and the KaDeWe department store, the central location offers a host of opportunities for strolling, sight-seeing, shopping and dining. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections and its open and family friendly atmosphere, the Berliner Hof is particularly popular among city tourists and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Berliner Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.