Myself and my wife just spent a week at the scandic. It is in a great location, approximately 400m from potsdamer platz and all of its restaurants, the Sony centre etc. You can also walk to the tiergarten and Brandenburg gate in 10mins. The hotel is also next to a ubahn station from which of course you can get anywhere... More
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back in 1993, Scandic started developing what has become the industry's leading sustainability program. Inteligent services and barrier free hotels are focus of Scandic as well as healthy food and fitness in an inspirational surrounding. Up from 2009 strong relationship to Jamie Oliver.Short Facts – 561 rooms, 1 ball room (up to 500 people) and 17 function rooms, restaurant, bar, lobby bar, kids corner, gym and Holmes Place Life Fitness.7 event locations for up to 1500 delegates are within walking distance.Connection to ICC congress center and Olympic stadium via underground close by the hotel. Most of Berlin's sights are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.