Magnificent view, good ski points, cosy and great christmas spirit for children! If you like the history of World War II, it is also very near Hitler`s former summer House. About 15 min from Austrian Border, very near Salzburg.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort Berchtesgaden Hotel Berchtesgaden
- Intercontinental Resort Berchtesgaden Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Berchtesgaden
- Intercontinental Berchtesgaden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending harmoniously into its natural environs, InterContinental Berchtesgaden Resort lies 1,000 metres (3,281 feet) above sea level on Eckerbichl. Views of the Alps stretch in every direction, with Mount Watzmann striking an impressive pose. Lake KÃ¶nigssee, the historic Dokumentation Obersalzberg and the city of Salzburg are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your InterContinental Berchtesgaden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.