Right next to port and within walking distance of Antibes. it's true what people below have said about noise. We were on the second floor/orange and between the street traffic and the elevator, my partner couldn't sleep well. However the more problematic issue are all the dead mosquitos smushed on the wall and ceiling. Really disgusting.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige Hotel Antibes
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished premium self catering apartmentsGreat location in town centre Antibes Rich cultural and historical heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.