This was a 2 night special birthday treat.....and treat it truly was. Fabulous venue, quiet, romantic but friendly and not over pretentious. We had dinner in both nights and the food was excellently and the owner recommended wines to go with the meal. We used the bikes for a gentle circuit around the chateau which was just enough exercise for... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Massillan Hotel Avignon
- Chateau De Massillan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de Massillan is a small Luxury Hotel and Gastronomic restaurant situated in the heart of Provence's famous Cotes du Rhone wine region. In 1550 is was owned by Diane de Poitiers the famous lover of King Henry II, in 2001 it was transformed by it's Interior designer owners stylishly mixing the old with the new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Massillan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.