So happy that we didn't!! This gem is tucked away. Don't let the streets before fool you, this chateau is amazing. Peaceful, beautiful,with an accommodating and welcoming staff. Spend some time with some local wine and cheese on the back patio. Loved it. Special thanks to Nicole for taking care of us and our dear friends.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impressive 16th Century Chateau, a 2-story, U-shaped mansion with yellow plaster exterior & tile roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Chateau de la Pioline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.