This has been our fifth visit to Saumur and each time we have stayed with Mary & Conor at their delightful home Chateau de Beaulieu and has to have to warmest welcome of anywhere we have stayed The breakfast table is a place to meet people from all corners of the globe and be refreshed with Mary's excellent breakfast and... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Beaulieu Hotel
- Chateau De Beaulieu Hotel Saumur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de Beaulieu is a beautiful and romantic 18th-century castle nestled in the middle of a park with hundred-year-old trees, and situated just 200 meters from the banks of the Loire River and 2.5km from the lovely town of Saumur. Listed as a 'Monument Historique' by the French Ministry of Culture, Chateau de Beaulieu is recognised for its light and elegant architecture. At the chateau you can enjoy French billiards, or a swim in the heated pool set amongst the vine rows of the vineyard.Dr & Mme Coady-Maguire purchased Chateau de Beaulieu in 2003, and guests can be assured of a warm and friendly welcome to their home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Beaulieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.