We went to the Manoir in early spring and it was pretty cold and windy with the occasinal sunshine. It is located where the Seine hits the English Channel and one can see the Harbour of Le Havre in the far distance. It is a charming 19th century building where one could imagine Marcel Proust to have resided. It is... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes Hotel
- Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes Hotel Honfleur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the end of the 18th century, The Manoir des Impressionnistes, with its wonderful sea views, overlooks the mouth of the Seine estuary.Surrounded by nature trees in its own parkland,The Manoir is a 15 minute walk away from the historical centre of delightful Honfleur.Each bedroom is individually decorated with DVD player and unlimited wifi. Bar and room service is available 24 hours a day.The gastronomic restaurant with its magnificent fireplace, original floor tiles and beans provides an intimate cosy experience.During the summer months, dinner is served on the terrace, from where an unforgettable sunset spectacle unfolds each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.