Extremely hospitable and charming hosts, lovely house, comfortable bed, breakfast in a gorgeous breakfast room. We felt pampered. The Friday morning food market outside the close is great, and a 10 minute walk takes you right to the centre of the town. Parking outside was on a meter, but manageable and reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos Saint Martin Hotel
- Le Clos Saint Martin Hotel Caen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the historic centre of Caen, just off the Place St-Martin is this lovingly-restored mansion, dating from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries.Sylvie and Jean Noel have used traditional materials in the restoration, which has revealed the stone and timber ceilings and the superb curved staircase leading to the guest rooms, or rather suites as they are so very large and so richly furnished and decorated.Delicious breakfasts with candle are served at small tables in the ground-floor dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Le Clos Saint Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.