We stayed at the Mercure Lourdes Imperial in March 2012. We had a lovely meal in their restaurant. Our balcony looked out to the canal, which was nicley lit by night. It was off season, so our room was 84 Euros. It is a very short drive to the Shrine of Lourdes.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lourdes Imperial Hotel Lourdes
- Mercure Lourdes Imperial Hotel
- Accor Lourdes Imperial
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 rooms hotel. The Mercure Lourdes Imperial is located downtown, close to the Gave river, only 12 km from Tarbes Lourdes airport. The hotel is 1 km from Lourdes railway station and offers easy access to A63 highway. The hotel features two restaurants,a bar lounge and a private car park. Additionally the hotel offers facilities for disabled people and a meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Lourdes Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.