I could have stayed at this hotel for a week if I had to. The hotel is 5 minute walking distance from the entrance of the historic city Carcassonne. If you come in the summer, you can experience the nice swimming pool. We showed up at 2:00am and the staff was very accommodating to us.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Carcassonne Porte De La Cite Hotel
- Mercure Carcassonne Porte De La Cite Hotel Carcassonne
- Mercure Carcassonne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 minutes walk from the medieval quarter and 10 minutes from the Canal du Midi and the lower city, you will find the Mercure Carcassonne tucked away in a leafy corner. The hotel features a restaurant, a garden, a bar with a fireplace, 56 rooms (including6 smoking rooms) and 3 meeting rooms. Free private secure car park. Whether for a business trip, a holiday or a conference, our hotel is a wonderful place to stay. Swimming pool closed for the 2008 season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Carcassonne Porte de la Cite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.