Stayed at the Saint Germain in early November and found it to be in a great location,near Saint Placid metro station ( 5 min walk) . Clean modern rooms , upgraded bathrooms with the usual smallish shower stall. Helpful staff that lived in the neighborhood. Elevator in building ( not all older Paris hotels do) . Remember, for under e... More
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.