Situated at the edge of Marais, the gay district, in a street with many mens' fashion shops. Great restaurants nearby. Staff were very helpfull. We enjoyed our 6 nite stay as the hotel is well located to explore Paris. The room was comfortable but smallish... this is to be expected in Paris. Recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Du Marais Hotel
- Hostellerie Du Marais Hotel Paris
- Des Chevaliers Hotel
- Des Chevaliers Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel des Chevaliers in the heart of Marais, only at a stone’s throw from the Place des Vosges, welcomes you in a friendly and authentic atmosphere. With its period decoration, the hotel combines comfort and aesthetics, immersing you in the atmosphere of old Paris. On your arrival, the staff will be at your full service to ensure that you enjoy your stay to the fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hostellerie du Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.