This hotel is in a good location for Pompidou, Opera etc, and is adjacent to the Grands Boulevards Metro station. It's clean and well furnished if a little cramped. There is no restaurant except for Breakfast and the bar is not fully serviced, however there are bars and restaurants in all directions outside the front door. It's fine for an... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris Opera-Grands Boulevards Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris Opera-Grands Boulevards Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Opera Grands Boulevards Paris welcomes you in its 118 rooms, fully refurbished in June 2012.Located in the 9th district, only a few steps away from the Grands Boulevards Metro station (lines 8 and 9), you will be in the heart of Paris. The most important monuments are near you: the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum. You are only a few minutes’ walk from the wonderful history and culture this district is renowned for: the Opera Garnier, Galeries Lafayette, Montmartre and the Musee Grevin. Immerse yourself in the cultural life of Paris and enjoy the many famous theatres within walking distance of the hotel. Enjoy the light and the comfort of our modern, contemporary and welcoming rooms. The panoramic breakfast room with views of the neighbourhood will make you experience the excitement of the district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris Opera-Grands Boulevards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.