This place is hit and miss. The first time I stayed here I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The rooms were clean and had good (though sometimes malfunctioning) amenities (on the last visit neither the exhaust fans nor the dishwasher worked and on this occasion neither the exhaust fans nor the CD system worked). However the location is awesome. Staff are... More
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Montmartre Hotel
- Citadines Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a residential street 2 steps away from place Clichy, Citadines Montmatre Paris sits at the foot of the Butte Montmartre, close to the Moulin Rouge and the Europe and Trinité business areas. Montmartre may be famous for its maze of narrow streets and staircases, its vineyard and authentic village atmosphere, where imposing Haussmann and 1930s style buildings rub shoulders with charming houses and tiny gardens; But it's also renowned for its night life- the multitude of cabarets, cafés with resident portraitists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Montmartre Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.