We enjoyed our recent stay at the Holiday Inn. The location was so good that we never took a cab and walked to most meals and a few tourist destinations. Otherwise we took the subway everywhere. We were only in Paris for four days but thought overall the hotel was a good experience. It was smaller than preferred but for... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right in the heart of Paris at the chic Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame close from the iconic Notre Dame cathedral. Neighbouring streets in the Latin Quarter are lined up with bistros and patisseries. Don't forget to explore Le Louvre by crossing le Pont des Arts after a 15mn walk along the banks of river Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.