Stayed one night on a leger trip to Italy - got there late and ate in the restaurant - food fine but pricey- need a mortgage to buy drinks at the bar - rooms excellent and clean - good big beds and breakfast fine- nice sausages. In the middle of nowhere - so stuck there really.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Reims Parc Des Expositions Hotel Reims
- Mercure Reims Parc Des Expositions Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 101 rooms, located in an office and business area, 5 minutes away from the most famous Champagne brand (Pommery, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart Taittinger...). Just behind the Exhibition Center, this hotel is ideally situated for your business or family trips. Enjoy our restaurant, bar, terrace and outdoor swimming pool. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our 2.5 ha garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Reims Parc des Expositions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.