Stayed here on our way back to Brussels and were amazed. We stayed in a deluxe room which was spacious with a large bathroom,bath,double sinks and shower. It opened onto a terrace which led to the gardens, where you could walk down to the pool, not in October unfortunately. The hotel had 2 open wood fires with comfortable seating where... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Hotel Saulieu
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Saulieu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name Bernard Loiseau evokes a unique sensory voyage and an authentic culinary experience. Chef Patrick Bertron has added his talent tothe legacy left by his master, Bernard Loiseau, with cuisine based on simplicity, powerful tastes and new flavours. But the food isn't the only attraction at this stunning Burgundy location: owner Dominique Loiseau has made this hotel exceptional in every way. The breakfast room is a listed historical monument. Elegantly-decorated rooms and beautiful lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Relais Bernard Loiseau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.