stayed here last month great rooms if you pay the extra for sea view ,friendly staff apart from one male on duty second day in the restaurant who was very unhelpfull when asked for fresh bread and more eggs as both had run out .However would return again .
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Saint Malo Hotel Saint-Malo
- Escale Oceania Saint Malo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Escale Oceania Saint-Malo… Your hotel in Saint-Malo facing the sea!The Hotel Escale OceaniaSaint-Malo is a three-star hotel, ideally situated in Saint-Malo, facing the sea, along the “Chaussée du Sillon” (Sillon Causeway), at just 700 m from the walled city and 200 m from the thalassotherapy centre.The hotel comprises 88 modern and comfortable bedrooms: parquet flooring, continental quilt, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access, etc. Take advantage of the hotel’s Superior and Prestige bedrooms for an unspoilt sea view! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Escale Oceania Saint Malo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.