Studio we stayed in was very small with only bunk beds and sofa bed. Sofa bed was quite comfy. No a.c. so must be stifling in summer! No sea or pool view from our apartment. Not very convenient for shops and restaurants. Walk into town takes about 20 minutes or no.10 bus takes you into the centre for one euro.... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Eugenie Hotel
- Maeva Residence Eugenie Hotel Biarritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City of sport, surfing paradiseLocated in a vast private garden, with a unique view of the ocean overlooking the beach at MarbellaThe residence offers numerous activities for all the family: outside pool, mini-golf, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Maeva Eugenie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.