just spent 3 days here for the munster irish dance championships, i have to say the staff and service we received while staying here were second to none. on arrival the hotel was VERY busy but there was a lovely warm welcome with Christmas decorations and a nice atmosphere. while i agree some of the bedrooms are a bit tired... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gleneagle is a family owned hotel which has been in business for over fifty years. We continuously strive to improve our hotel and facilities, all the while maintaining a warm welcome for our guests. Our location, overlooking Killarney National Park, inspires us to create memorable and amazing experiences with a level of service and standard of hospitality second to none.The Gleneagle Hotel is Ireland’s leading leisure and entertainment destination. Where else can you find such extensive leisure facilities, world-class entertainment and genuine hospitality without having to step beyond our front door? Like all the great things in life, it’s best to experience it for yourself and with this in mind we hope to welcome you to The Gleneagle Hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookAssist, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Gleneagle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gleneagle Hotel Killarney
- Gleneagle Hotel Killarney, Europe