I spent nine days in Dublin last month, and our apt in the Lafayette Apts complex was in the perfect location. It is noisy at times, but you're within walking distance of everything. For those areas not within walking distance, there are Dublin Bus stops right outside the front door, so it's very convenient. I was with four friends, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Dublin City Apartments Hotel Dublin
- Dublin City Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These Apartments offer guests a comfortable alternative to hotel accommodation. Apartments consist of one and two bedrooms units, all of which are self-catering. Each have fully fitted kitchen and livingroom. Facilities include solid wooden floors, fully fitted kitchens with granite work tops, washing machines, dish washers, hob/oven, and microwave ovens. Living rooms are very large by apartment standards. Extra beds and baby cots are available upon request and need to be confirmed prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Dublin City Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.