This guesthouse in a Georgian townhouse is a good value. Some of the rooms are in the townhouse itself, while others are across a courtyard in a newer, small building. We had rooms in the latter. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and good--you've got to try porridge with Bailey's Irish Cream. Our only quibble was the... More
- Also Known As:
- Baggot Court Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Baggot Court Townhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baggot Court Townhouse located in Dublin City Centre is renowned for the individual and personalised attention offered to guests, ensuring you have a comfortable and relaxing stay in this historical Georgian House dating back to 1700's. Free Car Parking, Wifi and Breakfast awaits you in a relaxing Georgian surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, HotelsClick, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baggot Court Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.