We were climbing Ben Nevis - so the location not too far from the start of the Path was great, also good for walking into Fort William to get a bite to eat. The breakfasts were good but not doing hot food until 07:30 is a bit late for us early risers and walkers. The hotel interior was very tired... More
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Fort William
- Alexandra Hotel Fort William, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Nineteenth-century Hotel, adjacent to shopping center & minutes from train station & pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Alexandra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.