We stayed for one night and had a room downstairs with a sweeping vista view of the Harbour (we even had binoculars provided...a nice touch!). Short & scenic walk into the town. Room very comfy with huge bed...I almost lost my 'other half' !Owners were very friendly & hospitable. Tasty breakfast with very cheerful staff. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Hotel
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.