A great place to stay - loved the causeway cafe. It's within close walking distance of the shops and cinema, though miles from the hop-on hop off bus stop. good fun walking through the city to get there though. It would have been good if they had some gluten free options for breakfast - other than the chocolate schmoo, which... More
- Also Known As:
- Belfast International Youth Hotel
- Belfast International Youth Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This huge hostel is the biggest in Belfast and the only one affiliated with Hostelling International. It's a short walk from all a tourist heart desire's, from Queen's Quarter pubs and attractions to city centre shops and restaurants. A recent rennovation has heralded a slew of top class amenities including en-suite rooms, FREE WI-FI, left luggage, currency exchange and laundry facilities. The Causeway and internet cafes serve up good value grub and Mini Coach tours (based at the hostel) offer daily tours to the Giant's Causeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and HotelsClick so you can book your Belfast International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.