The Ibis is an excellent hotel for a short break in Belfast being centrally located for all parts of the city. The rooms, though basic, are spotlessly clean and comfortable and serviced daily with fresh towels and bed linen. The breakfasts are buffet style 'all you can eat' and range from cereals, fruit, muffins and toast to a lovely cooked... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Parking available nearby at an overnight charge. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, ACCOR, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel