Stayed just one night when walking Offa's Dyke Path. Ann excellent host and attended to all our requests with charm and helpfulness. Rooms warm and cosy - quite small and no twins. Tony offered to take us back to route in morning - saving us a mile of tough walking at the start of the day. Very enjoyable visit.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Llangollen
- Britannia Inn Llangollen, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Inn is a lovely historic 18th-century inn set in a wonderful country setting, with breathtaking views down over the Dee Valley. High up the hill out of town, set at the foot of the Horseshoe Pass, the Brit is a great place for good food, drink and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Britannia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.