I have stayed here a number of times. Run by freindly helpfull chap. Acommodation clean and cumfortable. Good value for monie. Parking at times difficult but not the fault of the owner. Good choice of places to eat a short walk into town. Will be back again.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Shoreline Guest House Hotel
- Shoreline Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run guesthouse for over 20yrs, situated on the south beach between the castle ruins and the harbour. 20 yds from the beach with unspoilt views of the picturesque cardigan bay, 5 minutes walk from town centre, 10 minutes from the bus and train station and 2 minutes walk to the rivers ystwyth and rheidol running into the harbour and marina. A Warm and Friendly Welcome Awaits ALL. ... more less