I paid £75 for my double room on this night. Birmingham was busy so the hotel had doubled it's rate. Add to that the £15 for our breakfast and it was a lot to pay for a very basic hotel that appeared to have added no extra staff to cope with the increased numbers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Hotel Birmingham
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Hotel
- Accor Birmingham Bordesley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Circus, easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, is 5 min by car from the National Indoor Arena, the International Convention Centre, the Symphony Hall and New Street train station. Close to the biggest Star Cityin Europe, 5 min on foot from Birmingham football club, it has 87 airconditioned rooms with Pay TV, internet access. It also has a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, free parking and wireless Internet connection for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Birmingham Bordesley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.