When in Stratford, this is the place to stay. Simon and Sue went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and help us find our way. The room was clean and spacious and breakfast good. Don't miss out on this house!
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Guest House Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Adelphi Guest House Hotel
- Adelphi Guest House Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will be warmly welcomed by owners Sue and Simon who aim to make your stay a friendly, comfortable home from home experience. The award winning breakfasts, made from quality, locally sourced produce prove very popular as do the home baked cakes. The rooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard in period style, reflecting the age of the property and the bedding is pure cotton of the finest quality. Great attention is given to detail, offering that little something different. We are situated opposite the lovely Fir Gardens and are only a few minutes walk from town centre shopping, Shakespeare's Birthplace, The Royal Shakespeare, Swan, and Courtyard Theatres. Anne Hathaway's cottage is also within walking distance of the house. ... more less